So you’ve been thinking about taking boudoir pictures for quite some time now and with the help of the treadmill and a strong martini, you finally got the guts to make an appointment. You spent weeks on picking the perfect outfit, made an appointment with the hair dresser, found the best make up artist in town and walked out of the salon feeling like a million bucks!
Against your fears and anxiety you did the shoot, realized that it wasn’t bad at all, in fact, it was a fun and unique experience. You walked out of the photo shoot feeling sensual, empowered and unstoppable… now what?
There are many fun things you can do with your boudoir portfolio. Here are a few tips on what to do with your boudoir photos and how to give this gift of love to your special someone.
1. First things first, boudoir pictures look great on walls! Pick your favorite shots, use the same style of frames and decorate your bedroom with the beauty that it you!
2. When giving the pictures to someone special, consider purchasing a photo book to show him just how lucky he is! Watch him flip the pages and fall in love with you all over again.
3. Want a little more action? Get Fedali’s custom DVD album. We use your favorite pictures to create a sensual and exiting slide show which continuously shuffles the pictures to your favorite tune! One fun way to break it to your honey is to load your DVD player with your sexy DVD, dim the lights, hit play and lets him see just how sexy you can be. This will no doubt set the mood for a night to remember.
4. Save the best for last! Do not show him all of your pictures, save a few for a special surprise. Then, a while later…. have him find one in a suite case while he is on a business trip! That should send him rushing home!
5. Get creative! Fedali offers various artistic effects for your photos. Choose a pencil sketch, a water color or a fog effect and proudly display the art that is you!
So ladies, taking pictures is half the fun, the rest is all up to you and your imagination! The Fedali team is always here to help!